Hot Air Ballon Cards




My challenge was to use this old Studio-G dollar stamp. I have this clear stamp for a very long time and I wanted to see how many ways to use it in my latest round of card making for masculine birthday cards.

I had a little difficultly at first.  With some Pinterest and YouTube inspiration here is what I cam up with. 



I went through my stamps to see what other sentiments and images that would go well with the hot air ballon stamp.  

I did stamp out the hot air balloon on different papers along with ink colors to see what I thought look good. With some help from Pinterest for color combinations.


All the stamped sentiments on the above cards came from different clear set by Papertrey Ink.

I stamped the hot air ballon stamp in Versamark ink and heat embossed it using Rangers white embossing powder. I took a very old template by All Night Media to create the clouds using a blending tool. 
Supplies used: Bazzill card-stock in "candy necklace), on the clouds Hero Arts "Antigua",  Ranger white embossing powder, Memento inks "Morocco"for the Hot Air ballon and Versafine "onyx black" used on the sentiment.

The "en-joy" and "celebrate" sentiment came from a clear set by Hampton Art called "Life Defined".
I used a variety of inks from Hero Arts, Memento and Versafine.
Heat embossed using Ranger gold embossing powder.  The navy card-stock came from The Paper Source (Night). Sentiment by Papertrey Ink.
Using the cloud template and a blending tool.  Distress Ink (broken china).  Hot air ballon (studio G) and sentiment (Papertrey Ink) were stamped in "onyx black" by Versafine. Embellished the corners of the card with black brands.


Comments

  1. However that blending tool works, you sure are good at it! These are so neat!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scrappy Quilting

Garden Cards To Share